For a refinery Operations & Maintenance training project and we are now looking for Training Instructors for the following refinery units:
• Crude Distillation Unit (CDU).
• Atmospheric Residue Desulphurization (ARDS) Unit.
• Hydrogen Collection and Distribution Units (HCDU).
• Fuel Oil System (FOS) Unit.
If you are interested, please let us know the unit(s) where you are experienced in operations activities (including commissioning). Please indicate clearly in your CV such experience and also any training experience you have (classroom, on-the-job, coaching…).
Refinery Site Location: Malaysia.
Aramis Office: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
• Prepare Unit Process Classroom Training Materials (done in Aramis Office).
• Deliver Unit Process Classroom Training at site (done at Refinery Site Location – the classroom training duration is between 3 and 7 days depending on the Unit).
• Prepare Unit Process Classroom Training report (done in Aramis Office).
• Prepare Operation and Maintenance Hands-On Training Materials (done in Aramis office).
Start Date: November 2017.
Duration: 2.5 to 3 months.