*12 MONTH CONTRACT* – SENIOR PIPING MECHANICAL ENGINEER -START DATE: FEB 10TH – DOWNTOWN CALGARY
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Mechanical engineering degree
• Minimum of 20 years’ piping engineering design experience.
• Broad experience (10+ years) gained working with upstream oil and gas production facilities.
• Broad experience (10+ years) gained working with downstream facilities including refining and pipeline operations.
• Broad experience (10 years) gained following Western Canada oil and gas regulations as well as applicable codes and standards (API, ASME, ISO etc.)
• Microsoft office
• Experience in the applying engineering specifications and best practices
• Effective interpersonal, innovation, organizational skills, and ability to work in a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to work independently
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong time management skills
• Comfortable with public speaking
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must be a certified professional engineer (P.Eng.) in the province of Alberta or be eligible for certification.
• Understanding oil and gas economics and basic project management skills
Please reach out to me via email at email@example.com