Position: Senior Engineer Advanced Control
• The job holder develops procedures that impact Process Control techniques and ensures that new procedures accurately reflect/impact on DCS to enhance plant operations.
• The jobholder is responsible for providing up-to-date PC techniques to the production team and must be constantly aware of new developments in his field of expertise through attendance at seminars, training courses and communication with a network of peers in the industry.
• The job holder undertakes technical studies and evaluates process control solutions for both technical and economic merits, to maximize profitability.
• Experience in Field bus Communication Protocol.
• Very good English language skills and competent in the use of PC applications (MS Office suite or equivalent).
B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering or Instrumentation Engineering.
Minimum of 8 years’ experience of (hands on) Process Control in the Refinery or Petrochemical industry, including 4 years in a supervisory position.
Send your CVs to email@example.com