SENIOR DRILLING ENGINEER
Brief Technical requirements for the senior drilling engineer:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering.
2. Minimum 20 years’ experience in drilling, completion and workover operations.
3. Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Engineering Team Lead.
4. Minimum of 5 years of offshore experience.
5. Experience should include work in directional and highly deviated wells, drilling in depleted Sandstone Reservoirs, HPHT environments, Mudline & Tieback systems.
6. Our Client is specifically seeking for Engineering & analytical oriented candidate.
7. IWCF Valid Training (Level 4).
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.