ROTATING EQUIPMENT ENGINEER M/F
Since its creation, SPIE Oil & Gas Services mission as a service company has been to turn work into energy and vice versa.
Over 3,000 engineers and technicians dedicate themselves everyday to live projects as adventures, in which risk-taking never exceeds preparation.
Thanks to their energy, and the most extensive range of services available on the market, from Oil & Gas industry to Pharmaceutical industry, we assist our clients from engineering phase of their projects to operations.
Our presence is sustainable in over 40 countries.
We are continuously seeking to renew ourselves.
Our clients are the catalyst of our evolution.
We are committed in a strong CSR approach and diversity takes part of our priorities.
Rotating Equipment Engineer M/F
SPIE OGS Ghana is currently looking for a Rotating Equipment Engineer to join the taskforce in GHANA
To cooperate with site Operations team for the continuous management and monitoring of rotating equipment operating conditions in order to assure the maximum equipment reliability and production efficiency.
To cooperate with site Maintenance team carrying out maintenance activities on rotating equipment according to the relevant plan in order to assure the maximum equipment availability respecting all internal maintenance procedures and best-practices and all the safety regulations and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience:
– Technical High School/Diploma.
– Fluent english.
– 7 years of Oil & Gas Industry experience in production field operations, including 3 years in mechanical maintenance experience and in rotating equipment maintenance experience.
– Maintenance Professional courses, in particular focused on rotating equipment control system and mechanical maintenance.
– Experience in the planning and execution of maintenance activities and troubleshooting on turbo- compressor systems (experience on Siemens SGT-400 gas turbines and Dresser-Rand centrifugal compressors is a plus).
– Experience in the planning and execution of maintenance activities and troubleshooting on gas engines for power generation systems (experience on GE Waukesha 275 series engines is a plus).
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
– Effectiveness, efficiency and safety of rotating equipment maintenance activities execution.
– Quality and technical integrity of Maintenance works performed.
– Assuring the application of the relevant HSEQ procedures during maintenance work.
– Executing detailed scheduling of rotating equipment maintenance according to maintenance plan, workload, manpower availability, Company procedures and priorities set by the Maintenance Operation Supervisor.
– Checking availability of materials and ensure the withdrawal.
– Issuing work request for specialized works to be executed in the internal workshop or externally.
– Endorsing work feedback and close out work orders in the maintenance database.
– Checking and monitoring rotating equipment operative conditions, promoting the execution of on- condition maintenance tasks in order to maximize the equipment reliability and availability.
– Supervising the maintenance works carried out, and endorse them upon completion.
– Drafting improvement maintenance proposals.
ORF, Sansule, GhanaDisplay the postal address on a map (new window)
Minimum level of experience required
10 years or more
– Production Operations: Equipment condition monitoring, equipment control system management & operation.
– Maintenance Operations: Mechanical and instruments maintenance, troubleshooting techniques for rotating equipment (including control system troubleshooting).
– Organization Processes: Internal Standard, documentation management, site materials and equipment organization.
– Compliance: Local/National and International Standard and Codes, Health, Safety, Environment, Quality, HSE
English (C-Professional working proficiency)
Combining our differences
SPIE Oil & Gas Services is committed to promote diversity. This position is opened to people with disabilities