Job Opening – QUANTITY SURVEYOR
Bachelor Degree Holder in Quantity Surveying with a minimum 5 years experience (2 years mandatory exp. in the G.C.C).
Key Job Specifications:
– Recording and monitoring of all site activities and costs being expended on the project.
– Preparation and summaries of all measured works.
- Maintain a schedule of submissions and responses, for approvals, inspections, variations, etc.
- Prepare take-offs from drawings and compare with site measurements.
- Preparation of Interim Valuations and Final Account.
- Reconciliation of materials and works executed during the month.
- Preparation of Sub Contractors payments and recording/monitoring of all site works.
- Preparation of Monthly Commercial reports in conjunction with PM and site team.
- Maintain all QS documents and logs/registers as applicable.
- Co-ordinate with all company departments as required for the execution of the Project
Key Skills Required:
– Ability to read and understand technical drawings and instructions.
- Good knowledge of the standard methods of measurement.
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages.
Please forward your updated profile to email@example.com, mentioning the subject as ” Quantity Surveyor” (mandatory). Good Luck.