Qa/Qc Supervisor, 10 positions are required
We are currently working with a long-standing client based in Baku, Azerbaijan who needs 10 QA/QC supervisors to join their team for a large-scale project. Our client works in the oil & gas sector and is looking for experienced individuals to join them on this project.
– Management of the full project lifecycle
– Working closely with engineering, construction leads ensuring quality requirements are met across construction, design, fabrication, procurement
– Quality assessments required: offshore pipeline fabrication and installations, pre-commissioning/commissioning activities
– At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
– Extensive experience in the oil & gas sector
– NDT qualification
– Experience with the full-project lifecycle
– Experience inspection activities is essential involving
– Experience working on both offshore and onshore projects
– Experience working on large-scale projects is ideal
– Middle East experience is ideal
– Client will offer candidates off a skype interview
– Permanent employment offers will be extended to local candidates following a face-to-face interview
– Local expat freelancers can also attend a face-to-face immediately
– Initial visiting visas (30 days) will be covered by candidates whilst our client organises the long-term visa
– Mobilisation and de-mobilisation flights will be organised by our client
– This is a position permanently based in Baku – no rotations
– Holidays will be allocated
Rate: competitive, allocate 100 US dollars per day of your day rate to cover living costs. Please bear in mind this is a long-term contract with minimal tax.
If you are interested in this position and wish to apply, please send the latest version of your CV to Hannah.email@example.com or call +49 3222 1097731 for more information.