Position: Manager: Instrument and Electrical
•The Manager Instrument and Electrical is required to lead the team in the Safe and Efficient delivery of specialized technical support to the refinery.
• Committed to the success and development of all of the department employees.
• Member of the Engineering Leadership Team committed to supporting other department managers and the business to deliver the maximum value from refinery operations.
• Demonstrated leadership impact to deliver improved and sustained performance.
• Proven experience with Personal Safety Management.
• Refinery commissioning and start-up.
• English Language – strong communication, verbal and written skills.
BSc/BEng in Electrical or Instrument Engineering – professional certification.
Minimum 15 years of experience, including minimum 5 years in engineering leadership role.
Send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org