Position : Manager- Inspection
• The jobholder is responsible for the implementation of integrity assurance plans. The jobholder needs to have good knowledge of all the equipment’s and assets used in the refinery and must be able to convince the business unit teams of the importance of maintaining the integrity of the assets. The jobholder is expected to have expertise and must be able to advise the business on international standards, codes of practice, and specifications in maintaining the integrity of the assets.
• The jobholder accomplishes the task assigned within the framework of the organization’s overall corporate policies, plans and programs, and set objectives.
• Experience in Hydrocracker, Hydrogen Production, or Delayed Cocker Units equipment maintenance.
• Experience in Refinery Turnarounds.
• Very good English language skills and competent in the use of PC applications (MS Office suite or equivalent).
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Minimum of 10 years of experience of Inspections work in the Refinery or Petrochemical industry, including 4 years in a supervisory, or managerial position.
Send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org