LEAD MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Salary £0 – £40 per hour, Benefits: Accommodation provided
Closes 30 Dec 2017
Ref Lead Mechanical Engineer
Sector Oil and Gas
Hours Full Time
JDR Energy are currently supporting the commissioning of a Combined Cycle Power plant based in the Middle East. This job will involve extensive travel, long hours and shift work. (Travel and accommodation included).
To support this project we are looking for highly experienced Lead Mechanical Engineers with previous experience working on Combined Cycle Power plants and previous experience working in the Middle East.
Experience / Requirements:
– Previous experience on Combined Cycle power plants
– 5+ Years experience working as a Lead Mechanical Engineer
– Experience working with an owners engineer
– Strong Interpersonal Skills
– Previous Experience working in the Middle East may be preffered
– 10+ Years industry experience
This is an immediate requirement working with a Global owners Engineer for a 6 month contract position. For more information please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Please direct your application to email@example.com