Coordinating client’s instructions to our Wireline crews. Supervising, coordinating, instructing and communicating between MSE and head of Wireline Department and his subordinates. Upholds MSE’s safety policy together with clients.
· Ensure that all operation is carried out as per SOP daily
· Coordinate daily with client and communicate with all crew discussing the job required by client.
· Ensure that operators are fully aware of the operations required daily.
· Ensure before operator resume from leave to make proper handover covering personnel and equipment.
· Ensure all equipment’s are in good condition daily.
· Ensure that all HSE and Quality documents are available at Base and maintained properly.
· Communicate with Project Manager in charge in all day to day operations.
· Make sure that all drivers are following UAE, MSE and ADCO Driving Rules and Regulation on daily basis.
· Make site inspection twice a month to inspect vehicle / equipment and to monitor working behavior with implementing close loop procedure.
· Carry out Risk Assessment and Hazard identification of existing and new equipment in cooperation with Project Manager and HSE Advisor.
· Motivate personnel working under your supervision to achieve planned objectives.
· Ensure Maintenance Management System implemented on all equipment as per plan.
· Apply waste management as per MSE & client’s system on daily basis.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and competencies:
· Must be proficient in the English language
· MS Office Applications knowledge, Email software’s
· Slickline Knowledge on equipment and operation
· Passed the IWCF Course