Urgent requirement for Chennai – Permanent Role
FIELD ENGINEER – ELECTRICAL
• Diploma (Electrical) with and 3+ years construction supervision/quality monitoring/quality audit of electrical works • involving cable laying, erection of transformers and related electrical works and electrical infrastructural works etc
• Candidate having worked in external funded projects in India is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of construction technique and practices, paving, underground, concrete, and grading required. Must have thorough knowledge of civil construction equipment.
• Assist the project in maintaining the required quality standards of the civil /Electrical and Under Ground Cabling works etc., taken up / proposed to be taken up under the Coastal Disaster Risk Reduction Project [CDRRP].
• Co-ordinate with various agencies / teams such as PMU, Project Implementation Unit,. Project Management consultants, Fisheries & BSNL, TANGEDCO, ELCOT etc.
Only Indian nationals can apply – firstname.lastname@example.org