Odfjell Drilling is an international drilling and well service provider with more than 45 years’ experience. Today, our approximately 2700 valued employees are serving clients in several international countries.
Odfjell Drilling owns and operates mobile offshore drilling units both in Norway and worldwide and is a provider of platform drilling services in the North Sea. The Company offers Well Services, Engineering and Project Management. We are an organization with long experience from harsh environments in the North Sea.
We continuously look for talented people to share the exciting challenges in the global oil and gas industry. Although the company is known for experience and expertise, we know how to appreciate innovation and new thinking.
Join us for the future; visit www.odfjelldrilling.com for more information on our people, values, and business.
Electrical Supervisor Deepsea Yantai – Modu
As a part of our continuous improvement process, the manning of our units is under constant evaluation. In order to secure safe and efficient operations, and also to secure experience transfer between our units the company will perform an evaluation throughout our entire fleet on the Norwegian sector. The preferred candidates will be offered the position where the company believes we best can utilize the candidate’s skills and experience. At present time we are seeking Electrical Supervisor for Deepsea Yantai.
• Formal education in compliance with international maritime regulations for Electro Technical Officer.
• ETO Certification CoC STCW A-III/6
• Additional competence related to rules and regulations, electrical installations in hazardous areas and rig system training.
• Systematic familiarization/competence assessment(s) for position.
• Document relevant experience from Mobile Offshore Drilling Units.
• Fluent written/oral Norwegian & English language.
These values describe our managers and personnel’s competence and personality:
COMMITTED – SAFETY CONSCIOUS – CREATIVE – COMPETENT – RESULT ORIENTED
The company emphasises in its recruitment policy to build teams with a diversified group of people, with regards to age, sex and cultural background