We are looking for below position for Bahrain……..
Job Description for an Assistant Electrical Superintendent.
• 10 Years – Experience in Electrical Construction and minimum 5 years in a position of authority.
• Has worked on a project with at least a 25 million dollar electrical scope of work.
• Capable of Reading and understanding and interpreting project contract and coordination drawings and specifications in English.
• Familiar with US electrical code.
• Material Management – Knows how to manage materials in terms of handling, staging, installation and quantity tracking.
• Fully understands electrical safety and construction safety practices. Haw worked in project with high safety standards such as Oil & Gas or US Federal Project (examples: Corps of Engineers, NAVFAC, or Department of State International Project.)
• Understands how to install various types of raceway systems: PVC, EMT, Rigid, Cable Trays, Wire Ways.
• Candidate should make clear their area of expertise: Raceway installation, Wire Management, Low Voltage, Medium Voltage, High Voltage for example.)
• Candidate should provide any certification he holds.
Please share your Cv on email@example.com