Position: Area Manager Process
• The Area Manager Process is required to lead one of the three process support areas (Operations Areas C&D are combined) to support Operations to ensure Safe and Efficient delivery of the Operating Plan).
• Committed to the success and development of all of the department employees.
• Member of the Process Leadership Team committed to supporting other department Area Managers and the business to deliver the maximum value from refinery operations.
• Demonstrated leadership impact to deliver improved and sustained performance.
• Proven experience with Personal and Process Safety Management.
• Refinery commissioning and start-up.
• Proven experience in refinery optimization.
• English Language – strong communication, verbal and written skills.
BSc/BEng in Chemical Engineering – professional certification.
Minimum 15 years of experience, including minimum 5 years in a process (technical) leadership role.
Send your CVs to email@example.com